Graduate of college of the International Academy of Business:
- owns fundamentals of humanitarian and social and economic sciences;
- is able to use the gained knowledge in professional and other activity;
- knows principles of the legislation and other normative legal acts of RK relating to his professional activity; ethical and the precepts of law governing the relations of - the person to the person, society, the surrounding environment;
- has the culture of thinking, knows a state language of RK-Kazakh and language of the official use – Russian;
- has practical skills on drawing up and the solution of tasks with use of mathematical models, on use, adjustment and service of information networks, on application - of means and methods of information security from unauthorized access, on drawing up accounting financial and statistical reports;
- knows psychology and ethics of business relations within an official role of the worker.
Objects of professional activity:
- financial and credit information in information systems; technical information; equity; property;
- planning; work on service of information systems at the enterprises, in educational institutions, firms and so forth.
Possibility of continuation of education of graduates of college:
- in the highest professional educational institutions on related specialties with the reduced training term;
- in the educational and methodical centers of the relevant ministries and departments for professional development.
During training in college students study objects for a course of high school and special objects:
- cultural science;
- fundamentals of philosophy;
- bases of the economy;
- fundamentals of political science and sociology;
- right bases; bases of the economic theory;
- general theory of statistics;
- office-work in a state language;
- bases of management and marketing;
- fundamentals of the higher mathematics;
- elements of mathematical programming, theory of accounting;
- economic information and information technologies;
- complex of technical means;
- operating systems and system software;
- computer graphics;
- information resources and computer networks,
- information security and information safety;
Students set the gained knowledge in professional practice.