The expert of translation business can carry out the following types of professional activity:
- translation (translation differently genre texts and documents, interpretation of negotiations, international meetings and conferences),
- organizational (organization and different holding actions, creation of professional and public organizations),
- production and administrative (the management and/or execution of professional duties (different types of the translation) in the relevant divisions of domestic, foreign and joint ventures and the organizations),
- information and analytical (implementation of the socio-political analysis, drawing up business correspondence, reports, reviews, forecasts of a situation, editing translations),
- scientific research (collecting and processing of practical material, preparation of reports and articles on problems of theory of translation and cross-cultural communication).
Graduates on translation business can work in a position:
- translator assistant,
- editors of the translations.
Possibility of continuation of education of graduates of college:
- in the highest professional educational institutions on related specialties with the reduced training term;
- in the educational and methodical centers of the relevant ministries and departments for professional development.
Students set the gained knowledge in professional practice.